Saturday, October 18, 2008

We miss you Noah!

Two years ago today we lost our little friend Noah and watched two great friends go through the most horrible event imaginable. We didn't have Jack at the time, of course, but couldn't imagine the pain they felt. Now, with Jack in our lives, my heart aches even more for them. It's a night that will forever be engrained in my mind, and one that I wish that no parents would ever have to live through.



















Noah loved balls. Jack has a football but no real regular ball. I think we'll try and get him one soon, in honor of Noah. They would have been great friends, I'm sure.
























I'm sure Belle and Darin and Connor would give most anything to be able to hold Noah for just one more minute. So to all of those with little ones, or loved ones of any size really, hold them just a little tighter tonight...

No comments: