Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First of many

Today Jack got his first boo-boo! His teacher called me at work to tell me that he had bumped his head while they were working on crawling. I didn't really think it was such a big deal at the time but when I got to school and saw his poor little head, I'll admit I got a little choked up. Poor little guy!

I'm SURE this is only the beginning of the bumps and bruises he'll acquire...I guess I'd better get used to it!

**Update...so the story from his teacher is that they had Jack on his hands and knees and were rocking him back and forth a bit. Apparently, that's how they teach them to crawl. Once the child gets the hang of rocking in that position, they'll take off on their own. All was going well until...Jack decided to suck his thumb! That's how the bump/rug burn came to be - he fell, of course, unable to support himself with just one arm!

No comments: