Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting close

I'm really not in a rush for Jack to crawl. I feel certain everything will change at that point and life is pretty simple these days when I can sit him on the floor with some toys, walk into the other room and come back to him in the exact same spot. However, they have been working hard on it at school and keep encouraging us to work on it at home too. Like I said, I'm in no real hurry so we haven't worked on it at home really but I did want to see what he had learned...and...it looks like he's a lot closer to it than I thought he was! According to his teachers, once they master "rocking," they take off... (If it looks like just a black square, just hit play.)



We've also noticed in the past few days that when we put him on the floor with the toys, and come back a minute later, he's moved. He's still sitting...but he's a foot or so away from where we left him. Not quite sure how he's managing that, but so it begins...

No comments: