Friday, October 3, 2008

7 months old

This month really flew by!























Jack learned and changed a lot though. He really started babbling...nonstop! "Da-da-da-da-da-da-da" "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba." It's so cute and I'm so mad that the camera has stopped recording sound so that I can't capture it. :(.

He also mimics this sound his Daddy makes at him (blowing raspberries on his tummy) ...which is also quite cute!
























He is eating pieces of very ripe banana, although he won't pick them up and put them in his mouth on his own just yet. It fascinates me because he picks EVERYTHING else up and puts it in his mouth. I guess they are too just a bit too small.























He's become a bit clingier - wanting to be held or snuggled much more frequently than he did last month. That's great...except when I'm trying to do 8 other things at once. But I know the day will come when he wants no part of being held or snuggling, so I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

He holds on to his feet at every chance he gets...I think they are his best friends!


















He continues to make us smile each and every day and I often wonder how in the world I lived so long without him...























We can't wait to see what next month holds!
Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: