Friday, January 30, 2009

These are the days of our lives...

Jack and I have had a great week, even if he was dealing with ear infections in both ears! It's been a lot of fun watching him figure things out. It really does seem like he figures something new out every day and it's neat to get to see that in real time.

He's pretty determined to try out the steps....



and really likes to keep tabs on the snack inventory...



We've watched a fair amount of Sesame Street and Blues Clues but Jack enjoys playing with the remote more than watching TV.



The computer cord has been inspected time and time again...



and he's picked out his favorite bibs for the week!



We are both so ready for Spring that he pulls his socks off as soon as I get them on him in hopes it will get here sooner!



He's enjoying keeping up with the latest in the world of ESPN the Magazine too...oh the things he just never had time for when he had to go to school 8 or 9 hours a day!



He serenades me with music from time to time...



and of course, he's constantly trying to call Mary Alex to see if she can come play...summer can't come soon enough!! "Mommy, she didn't answer. I'll keep trying!"



Hope you guys have had a good week too! We can't wait for Daddy to get home today and start the weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack,

I really wish I was home to play with you during the day! I do have a cell.... maybe I can give you that number? I'm counting down the days until summer too! Mommy keeps telling me that we might join a pool this summer - you'll have to join us when we go! :)

Love,
Mary Alex

Anonymous said...

hey Lemma,

You will never regret the time you get to spend with him while he is young! Thanks for keeping us all entertaining and up to date with Jack. :)

Rob