Monday, January 26, 2009

Friends!

Saturday night we had a bunch of old friends over for dinner and fun. Some of these girls I've been friends with for more than 15 years and while we're obviously older and wiser, it's still so much fun to have them all (with a few key pieces missing :(!!) in the same room.



Somehow Dianne escaped being in this picture :(!

It is a lot of fun watching the next generation play - and I love that I'm not the only one with a baby in the mix now (even if she does provide some serious competition for Jack in the "cutest baby" category)!



It was impossible to get a picture of the two of them this time...unless this counts...



I don't have any idea why, but Jack cries whenever Mary Alex gets close to him. It's strange since he was in daycare with 15 other kids around all the time. Mary Alex is so calm and gentle with him too that I have no idea what he's so concerned about. Hopefully he'll grow out of it soon!

Thanks guys for all the laughs - it was a lot of fun and I wish we could do it more often!!

No comments: