Sunday, September 14, 2008

Warner for Senate '08

Mark Warner has Jack's vote in November...



















For those that don't know, my Dad (Gramps) was appointed by Mark Warner as Director of the Department of Environmental Quality and served in that role while Warner was governor. Since then he's worked on various environmental projects for him as well. Saturday Kenny and I went to Blacksburg for the football game and Jack went with Grams and Gramps to Mark Warner's place on the Rappahannock for a pig roast. Sounded like they had a big time...



















Before they went however, he got to spend the morning with Grandma! Here he is watching her buckle him into the carseat - just making sure she was doing it right...or trying to figure out how to un-buckle it himself?



















Grandma also got Jack a new toy that he loves!
























Then it was off to the pig roast and Jack's first night without Momma and Daddy. I think I missed him a lot more than he missed me!





































This morning Jack got to read the recap of the game and was so happy the Hokies won!! And I was so happy to get back home to my little monkey!

No comments: