Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pooh

Speaking of Hokie families, my college roommate Heather, is a big fan of Winnie the Pooh. She had babies before I did and for one of her showers I gave her a stuffed Pooh that walks and talks. When Jack was born, Heather brought me that Pooh bear and a Pooh sleeper I had given her. It really meant a lot to me for our boys to share something. Jack spent a lot of time in that sleeper when he was smaller and is just now starting to enjoy the Pooh bear...
























I don't think Jack is quite sure of him yet. He spent a long time just looking at him and every once in a while he'd touch him...
























And then Pooh fell over and Jack cried as though he himself had fallen over! He cried and cried and cried. I sat Pooh back up and all was well again! I haven't even put the batteries in yet. Who knows what Jack will think of him then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww....