Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day weekend was so much fun!  It was nice being with so many great mothers and getting to celebrate what I love the most - being a mom!  I never want anything except to be with my boys on Mother's Day but they made me some really great stuff, as usual!


At school, they had their pictures taken on the deck and Jack colored this card:
And Max painted this flower pot and planted a seed for me:
Then Kenny asked them a bunch of questions and recorded their answers...which I still find hysterical!  May he always think I am 21 years old...


Kenny also made a few little art projects with them...which he's gotten remarkably good at!  He especially loves googly eyes on his art projects and every time he has to go to the craft store and buy a new package because he can't find the last one.  That's love!  Here's Max's little bird handprint:
 And the words are cute anyway but Max is in the Chickadee class at school so it's extra cute!
And Jack's portrait of me...complete with decorated frame:
I love my Mother's Day treasures and have them all displayed in the playroom where I can see them every day.  I love nothing more than being a mother to these two boys - there is just no greater gift.  Thanks Jack and Max for letting me be your mom and getting to experience the joy of watching you grow and learn and to Kenny for giving me these 2 sweet babies.  I love you all!

No comments: