Monday, November 23, 2015

Soccer

This Fall was filled with soccer, soccer and more soccer.  Kenny coached both teams and enjoyed them both for different reasons.  I watched for the most part, in awe of his ability to deal with so many kids at once and teach almost all of them a thing or two!

Max's team was the Falcon Teammates and it was filled with preschool friends.
They came a long way!  The first week we had several in tears that refused to practice and by the end, I think all scored at least one goal. 
This goofball perfected his slide tackle and played the last few games as though it were the World Cup.  It was a super fun season and I can't wait to see what these kids will do in the Spring!

Jack's team was the Tigers and it was full of Munford friends.  One of my favorite parts about soccer at school is how it has allowed us to really get to know so many great Munford families.  

Kenny was lucky to have a fantastic assistant this year, Matt.  I am so thankful for him because Kenny had someone to talk soccer to (besides me)!  And I know it helped Kenny to have someone who was as into it all as he was.  The Tigers were UNDEFEATED!  They played hard every game and really, these kids, while under 8, have some pretty impressive skills.  I'm in awe each week of what they can do.  They are so much fun to watch and they really played like a team.  So proud of them!  Not so proud of how I forgot to take the camera to the last game to get a real pic, so all we have is this iPhone picture. :(.

No comments: