Monday, November 23, 2015

MegaBlast

The end of Fall soccer brings the Kickers MegaBlast Tournament which Jack has played in the past two years.  It's a lot of fun, though the competition is fierce.  Last year we braved freezing temps and lost every game.   This year with new coaches in tow we won 1 of the 3 games and enjoyed some great sunshine and time with friends! 


 Munford Lightning 


These boys...Jack and Chase are 2nd grade soccer buds - and Matt is Chase's mom's boyfriend, so they get a lot of extra coaching and they are really, really good.  They are also really, really good kids and I'm thankful that we found his family.  


Max thinks Chase hangs the moon and they are sweet to include the little brother in their fun.


PS, this picture was taken at Sergio's...I spent more hours than I can count there in high school and was back with my family of 4 in my minivan full of soccer balls.  It was a little bit surreal...but a lot of fun!  

No comments: