Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Secrets

Max loves to tell secrets.  

He will tell you that he has a secret to tell you, wait for you to get really close and then almost yell in your ear.  It's really funny.  And his secrets are the same every time.  "I want to go to the pool and go under water and do the nose thing and pick up the ring from the bottom." These are both things Jack can do, and if you offer for Max to try them, when you're at the pool, he won't.  But that's always his secret.  

The other night he told me he had a secret for me and told me that same one.  When he got done, he said Momma, do you have a secret for me?  I said sure, and whispered, "I love you Roni" in his ear.  

He laughed and laughed and laughed.  

It was one of those moments I just wanted to bottle up forever.  

No comments: