Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To our dads and granddads and all the new dads, especially Kenny! We hope your day is perfect!

I found Kenny and Jack sound asleep in our bed the other morning after I'd gotten up to get ready for work. They were so cute all snuggled up together...it was enough to melt my heart.


















Watching Kenny with Jack adds another layer of amazingness to this whole Mom thing (that is a kind of amazing I never had imagined!). He's so patient and loving and it's always clear what a great time he's having! The light in his eyes is like nothing I'd ever seen before Jack was born. I certainly couldn't ask for a better partner with which to be raising this little guy...thank you, and we love you and can't wait for all of the fun that is to come!

No comments: