Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big News!



On Sunday Jack shared with the rest of the world that he's going to be a big brother! We are all very excited and looking forward to meeting the littlest lion cub in September! So far the pregnancy is going well. I've been a little bit sicker and a lot more tired than I was with Jack, but I think that is mostly due to having a toddler to run after this time around. I can't complain though, things are going great! Jack of course doesn't really understand. He was much more excited about the lion on his shirt than the big brother. Kenny and I are so very excited about adding to our family and so look forward to all the fun this one will bring!



It was a glorious day outside and we all love being at Maymont so much! We got to see one of the bears, which is what Jack's sitting in front of above. Then he spotted the bear sculpture and might have been more excited by it than the real bear!



We saw the fox and he got to ride on Aunt Audrey's hip for a very long time. Sunshine, animals and Audrey, what more could Jack ever want??



Then his Daddy showed him the jumping rocks and I wasn't sure we'd ever get to go home. He had such a ball jumping and throwing sticks in the water.



It was a wonderful day and renewed my faith that winter might not last forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!

-Sat and Vik