Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gibsons and Bradburys come to town...

One of my oldest and best friends in the whole world is in town with my most precious God-daughter (the cutest toddler in the whole wide world) and her step-mom who undoubtedly had a hand in raising me. We've had so much fun! This is the second time we've had our babies together and it's just really neat. Kari and I met in the 8th grade (good grief that was almost 20 years ago!) and have grown up together dreaming of husbands and babies and now we have all of that and the little ones are getting to know one another. I don't get to see Julie quite as often but I love her to pieces and it's been great getting to catch up with her too. Here's a few pictures from our visits so far...






























































































We are off to the Children's Museum this morning...I'm sure we'll have a great time!

No comments: