Friday, October 5, 2012

Max's 2nd birthday party

I used some of the best photos in his 2 year post, but just for posterity, here's a few more pictures of his celebration. He had a great time, and so did we!  It hadn't rained all week and didn't rain the entire week afterward, but did rain for 2 of the 3 hours or so of the party, so our plans for a backyard bash were squashed, but he didn't care at all...

Max loves balls and lions, so we tried to incorporate them both, and I think he loved it all!







 Jack picked out this indoor "hoop ball" set and Max has played and played with it.  That night, I don't think he stopped for more than a minute or two to check out the other presents, that Jack was opening for him!



 I'm not all too happy with the pictures...it's hard to entertain and be the photographer, but I'm glad I got at least one picture of Sammy in his crown.  He was so cute!  I don't seem to have any pictures of Ansley or Franklin? Boo! It was really nice to have the Higginbothams and Jen join us.  Thanks ladies (and gentlemen)!  It was also nice of Granny to make the drive, as usual. She never misses anything...thanks Granny!








 Thanks to everyone who helped to make his day special!  Love you all!



No comments: