Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mobile

Jack's pack and play has a little mobile attached. 3 little brown dogs that spin very slowly without any musical accompaniment. It's not exciting, but he still kind of liked it. He'd watch for a few minutes from time to time and Kenny and I considered ourselves lucky to have him entertained and happily contained for a few minutes. I had looked at a lot of mobiles for his crib before he was born and always struggled with whether it should match the decor, or be exciting to look at. I just didn't really think any of them were very exciting and so I never bought one. After seeing him watch the puppies on the pack and play though, I thought maybe we should get one. So I did a little research and found one that seemed to get great reviews and won a few developmental awards. I was still skeptical honestly, but figured it was worth a shot for $39.99. Here it is:

It's made by Tiny Love, even though it is ginormous! It's the first thing you see when you walk into his room, but...









HE LOVES IT!! He is mesmerized by it. He just kicks and punches his hands and watches it so intently. I highly recommend it for all of you with tiny ones or tiny ones on the way. We got it at Babies R Us and it has already been well worth every penny...in just 2 days! I got to shower AND dry my hair this morning while he enjoyed the mobile!

No comments: