Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jack's going to have a little...

BROTHER!!

Two boys...!...I'm definitely outnumbered but if this one is anywhere near as amazing as Kenny and Jack, I'll be the luckiest girl in all the world!

He looks healthy and seems to have all the expected parts in all the right places, so we are very thankful and feel so fortunate. He was lying across my belly, looking at my back and wouldn't flip over so the ultrasound tech couldn't get all the images of his heart and umbilical cord that she needed, so we'll get another peek at him in a couple of weeks. She doesn't think anything is wrong, just couldn't see what she needed to. He weighed in at 12 ounces and we got to see him move his little mouth. I think he was trying to tell us hi! :)!

We didn't get great pics. Hopefully next time he'll be more cooperative, but here's a great picture of a leg made for kicking...



We can't wait to meet him in September!

No comments: