Monday, December 7, 2009

Hat!

So this morning was the first morning that I thought Jack really needed a hat to get to school. And I will admit that it's probably been cold enough for one a few days in the past month or so but last year it was such a struggle with the hat and he would just take it off 2 seconds after I got it on him that I just didn't try. But today it was cold so I decided to force the issue...and much to my surprise...he didn't really resist.

Fast forward to tonight when Kenny brings him home from school and is feeding him dinner. I'm away on a business trip so they are home alone and I get a text message on my phone with this picture:



Apparently he is in love with the hat and had to have it on to eat dinner! He has, for the past month or so, found great humor in picking up random objects, putting them on his head and saying "hat!" so I guess he's just enjoying having a real one to wear!

Oh how I love this little guy, and his Daddy and can't wait to get back home to them! This picture makes me smile every time I look at it and I've looked at it a lot tonight...I might just wear it out this week!

No comments: