Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We're still here!

I don't know where the time goes. I really don't. But somehow lately life has been really busy and the blogging has fallen by the wayside. I'm going to try and do better!

Jack's talking up a storm these days. Monday night he even put 2 words together and after I'd finished the usual 2 books before bed, he said "more books!" We keep trying to record his words but as soon as he sees the camera, he stops talking and heads straight for it. We'll try harder this weekend. He knows almost all of the animal sounds and never misses a chance to use them.

Last weekend he got to spend lots of time with his grandparents while Kenny and I did some fun stuff (date night) and some not so fun stuff (yard work). As usual, I failed to take any pictures, but my parents sent some cute ones of their time with him.

These two...they are quite a pair. I'm not sure who is more smitten...







We also got to see Uncle Joey while he's home for a few weeks. Jack loved being tickled!



Hope you all are having a great week and I'll get back into the more frequent posting mode soon!

No comments: