Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More cuteness from home...

Boys will be boys. Here's what they were up to tonight while I was away!



ESPN and beer on the couch together! Note that the house looks remarkably clean. This is what Kenny does when he's in charge...he not only keeps Jack happy and fed and all of that, but he cleans and does all the chores too. He's amazing!


And as if I didn't miss them enough...



















I cannot wait to see those big blue eyes again! Had a lovely dinner and chai with Lyndsay tonight and a great tour of this very cool town...and now, I'm so ready to get home to my guys. SO READY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This is what Kenny does when he's in charge..." What? Does this mean that I'm not normally in charge?!?!

Leigh-Emma Lion said...

Of course!? ;)